Thursday, June 3

More Info About 13


Remeber my past post about Taylor's 13-hour fan activity day? Well, if you don't just scroll down and read it. Anyway, when I wrote it I used all the information I had at hand, but now there is more. It is a lot simpler for you to just read it instead of me writing it all over again, so here you go!! Thanks to TaylorSwift.com for the news! :D

Taylor Swift has BIG plans for this year’s CMA Music Festival -- she announced today that she is going to spend 13 hours meeting as many of her fans as possible!

Taylor will be hosting “Taylor Swift’s 13-Hour Meet & Greet” at Nashville’s Bridgestone Arena, in the heart of CMA Music Festival activities, on June 13th. The event will run from 8:00 a.m. until 9:00 p.m.

Taylor will kick off the festivities at 8:00 a.m. that day, and will meet as many fans as possible over the course of the 13-hour event. The event will include a short acoustic performance that afternoon shortly after 2 p.m., and will also feature several different fan activities throughout the day. “Taylor Swift’s 13-Hour Meet & Greet” is open to the general public and admission is free.

“My favorite thing about CMA Music Festival has always been getting to spend time with the fans, so this year I wanted to figure out a way to meet as many of them as possible,” Taylor said. “Thirteen is my lucky number, and the 13th is during Music Festival, so I think spending 13 hours that day with my fans is going to be amazing!”

This will be Taylor’s only performance during the CMA Music Festival.

No comments:

Post a Comment