Sunday, May 9

"Taylor Swift's Big Donation"

As stated by E!News Now, Taylor is donating big time to help a very important cause. Taylor had previously mentioned that we should keep Tennessee in our hearts, because a lot of places in Nashville suffered from flooding from the previous storm. Fortunately Taylor's house didn't suffer any damages, but Taylor still won't leave her home alone. She anounced Thursday that she will donate $500,000 dollars to help the victims of the flood.

She also appeared on TV in the flood relief fund during the Vince Gill and Friends telethon (CMT) asking for food relief donations in Nashville. She gave an example by donating the money. The flood killed 20 people in Nashville only, and 30 in other three states. Taylor said: "Nashville is my home and the reason why I get to do what I love. I honestly could not believe what was happening to the city and the people I love so dearly." She also stated that "I have always been proud to be a Nashvillian, but especially now, seeing the love that runs through this city when there are people in crisis. (USMagazine.com)"

Taylor is very nice by doing this, although it was nothing new. I hope the people are save, and help by donating whatever you can! Every part matters! Watch the E!News video:

No comments:

Post a Comment